A couple weeks ago, I wrote about how my studio space was missing a place for current projects or works in progress.
It is really cool to have that in my studio. I've been doing stuff. Just a few minutes ago, I put together a collage of a bunch of paper money & coins I saved from my 1990 trip to Italy & Greece. I'd been wanting to do it for ages.
Over the weekend, I finished a project I started at Christmas. I took some clear flat marble like "stones" from a hobby store... and glued Christmas pictures on the back. The glue dries clear and voila... a neat bunch of Christmas "stones". (Okay... I've got to get a camera to show you all what I did).
I also fixed a yarn doll I made that had started coming undone.
I wet the back of a watercolor I painted 2 years ago to flatten it out. When I initially did it... I forgot to wet the back, so it ended up curling lengthwise. Now... it lays flat.
I'm happy to be creating things again. The "Works in progress" zone is really helping.