Wednesday, March 07, 2007
What was missing from my studio space
A couple of weeks ago, it hit me. My art studio/office space was missing something very important. I had artwork on display, sacred mementos on display, plenty of storage for supplies, and a good table (an old computer desk) to do projects on in the center of the room so I could walk all the way around it. But a couple of weeks ago, I realized I didn't have any place to put works in progress such as projects I was working on or that needed finishing. So, I went through everything, moved stuff around, finding several unfinished projects in the process. And now... I have it. A space for unfinished projects or works in progress. Now I can see what I have to work on. As I finish each project and empty that space out ... I also get a visual message of completion.