I've had chills and fever this afternoon.
This morning I was in grumbling mode because I didn't sleep well. And so... I was complaining to God about the people in my life.
About 2 weeks before Christmas... I got a great e-mail that explained the secret to being patient or finding patience. I can't find it now, but I remember the gist. The secret to patience is to complain to God... a lot. And I realized... I say the serenity prayer a lot (I call it "serenitizing")... And that almost always helps keep me calm, accept people even when I don't like the way they behave. But when I know they aren't behaving with malice toward me... I can accept their behavior and let go of the hurt feelings I might have.
AND hey!!! The 8 wishes blogger posted a comment for me in response to my December 19 post where I mentioned his blog. How cool is that. He's so busy, but he had time to read my short plug about his blog. And he likes the pink. That's cool too. Thanks for commenting, Paul. I visit his blog every day. What I really like is that this guy has a mission and he's going for it. That's just awesome.
So... til next time the universe blows me into blog mode...
fAiRy CaT