Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tis the season

I love December.

The first week begins with my birthday. So far I'm liking being forty-two.

The whole month is full of sappy, tear jerking, laughable holiday commercials. My favorite hands down is the one with the little boy catching Dad eating all of Santa's cookies. "HE'S GONNA LEAVE!"

The weekend of Thanksgiving - I start decorating for the holidays. And so for ALL of December (and a bit of January, too), I've got color and sparkle and twinkle and Santas and Angels and Snowmen... oh my.

And the month ends with a year ending... and parties... and the morning after December is over... a parade.

December's great.

Except for ice and snow and rain and fogged up windows in the car with an unreliable defrost setting.

But December's great.

(I'm 42.)
(My Christmas tree is pretty)
(I found the perfect gift for my sister)