Sunday, April 22, 2007

Interesting Saturday Stuff

A NEST...

There's a robin... building a nest... on the outside of a portion of drain from the eaves. This portion kinda angles under the overhang of the roof. I've seen a robin on this drain a couple of times during rain. If it's the same robin, it must have recognized how nice a spot it is for a nest.

SPRING SHREDDING...

I went shredding crazy yesterday as well. A couple days ago I started going through my files. And yesterday, I shredded all my old useless statements from phone and electric bills. These were all 5 to 10 years old. Don't need them anymore.

EVENING IN BURBS

Went to a restaurant called Kabob Korner. Just a little diner style place. But good food. I had a lamb kabob. I haven't had lamb in ages. I love it in gyro sandwiches (from Greece). After dinner, my partner and I went to a big giant electronics store called Fry's. And this place has everything under the sun. I have to admit... I couldn't think of one thing I wanted or needed. It was weird. A store with everything under the sun and I couldn't find anything... until I decided to stop at Fry's cafe... yeah... it has a cafe. I found a chocolate chip cookie. YUUUUM. I've had a craving for chocolate chip cookies for a week. An electronic store with a cafe. The joy of suburbia.

A MUSEUM I MUST SEE...

And now... the most fabulous piece of Saturday stuff from yesterday...

I was paging through a weekly free newspaper and came across an article about.... A SUPER-HERO MUSEUM right here in Indianapolis where I live.
http://www.nuvo.net/articles/the_american_super_heroes_museum/

The address in the article is incorrect. Here's the museum's website with the correct website..
http://www.heroesmuseum.com/index.htm

This is cool. I plan to go soon... Maybe next weekend. Maybe today.

It's Sunday morning and after yesterday's interesting stuff... I'm looking forward to today.