I've been considering starting a blog for a couple weeks. One idea was to do an art blog to just get some of my art out there. Another idea was to write about my spiritual journeys, experiences, and energy sensitivity. A third idea was to do one that provided organizing tips. I'm quite skilled at organizing... events, living spaces, work areas...
And as I pondered and pondered and procrastinated about which idea-trail to follow...
It occurred to me... why not one blog with all 3 and more...
Muse - a mythical being who inspires - often in relation to the arts (One of my earliest encounters with these characters was the Olivia Newton-John movie... Xanadu).
Musings... a contemplation, meditation... pondering, reflecting... (I loved the musical Cats... and there is reference to contemplating, deep in thought in some of the lyrics).
Fairy Cat's Musings... it fits.
And as I pondered and pondered and procrastinated about which idea-trail to follow...
It occurred to me... why not one blog with all 3 and more...
Muse - a mythical being who inspires - often in relation to the arts (One of my earliest encounters with these characters was the Olivia Newton-John movie... Xanadu).
Musings... a contemplation, meditation... pondering, reflecting... (I loved the musical Cats... and there is reference to contemplating, deep in thought in some of the lyrics).
Fairy Cat's Musings... it fits.
(Okay, it's about a half hour later...
and now that I see how easy blogging is...
maybe I will do more than 1 blog...
And I forgot to mention... comic books.
I considered a blog about comic books, also)
and now that I see how easy blogging is...
maybe I will do more than 1 blog...
And I forgot to mention... comic books.
I considered a blog about comic books, also)